- Come well hydrated and with an empty stomach – limit eating to one hour prior to class and then only a light snack.
- Wear light workout clothing (i.e. shorts, light T shirt, yoga leggings, workout tops).
- Please do not wear any perfumes or heavy scents as many people have sensitivities.
- Be comfortable in class, laughter is encouraged.
- Many people will be modifying their practice depending on their level of experience. Avoid comparing your practice to another’s.
- Tell your instructor about injuries, special needs or concerns.
- Do what feels good without strain or pain. You can always skip postures that don’t feel right.
- Take time for reflection after the class. Notice the calmness and the decreased stress you may feel even into the next day.
Leave A Comment