“I love hot yoga at this studio for the welcoming atmosphere, the creative and knowledgeable instructors and the heat! Bill, Andrea and the sangha of yogis each bring their own special style to practice making each session a well-rounded experience for both body and mind. Leaving the studio each time with your body humming brings your mind peace and excitement for your next visit.” -Kelly
Hot Yoga BTV is a warm, welcoming sanctuary where I can truly indulge myself. It’s full of good energy and friendly faces, never judgement. I love that each class is different and has a new focus to open my mind and awaken my body. -Kacey
I’ve been going to the studio for three years! I really enjoy the friendly atmosphere, relaxed approach to practice that is very self-care driven. Every teacher at the studio has a different style, which makes every practice on any given day a unique experience! And love the treat of a nice cold towel at the end of the class! -Maria
I always leave in bliss after every class at Hot Yoga. The sweaty practice feels cleaning and helps me increase my flexibility. Love the anatomy explanations, weekly themes, clear guided practice and sense of humor of Bill. -Caroline & Walt
- “Come as you are” approach– yoga is for everyone regardless of age or ability!
- Infrared therapeutic heating panels and beautiful space!
- Welcoming, non-competitive atmosphere
Hot Yoga Burlington is the yoga studio I always hoped I’d find! All of the instructors are genuine, caring, and knowledgeable. I always feel at home whenever I walk through the door. I love that the classes accommodate yogis of different ages and abilities too. Thank you Bill and Andrea for creating this space! -Erinn
Top 10 reasons we come to Hot Yoga Burlington!
- Love how each class teaches a lesson or focuses on a theme. It’s never a repeat.
- The cold pebbles at the end of class are the perfect complement to the heat.
- Nothing like class at the health club!
- The new studio brings light and joy to each class.
- You will leave class feeling yoga stoned.
- Each instructor takes time to welcome new students and provides different options based on abilities and injuries.
- Andrea & Bill have a wonderfully welcoming studio…it’s easy to become part of this community.
- Unlike Bikram…the heat is not overwhelming…the infra red heat is therapeutic…you enjoy the sweat….and it make class easier!
- It’s a great workout….way beyond stretching.
- Studio owners Andrea & Bill are so dedicated to yoga…they even named their dog “Yogi”.
-The Davitt Family