– Enjoy every move in a slower vinyasa class where you systematically stretch your whole body system. Includes strength poses for major muscle groups. Eclectic, relaxing music. Great for beginners or any level student who has been sitting, driving, distance running (or any intense cardio) or feeling tension. An all over release. Float home.
– A more continuous flow with offerings of variations of the pose to either ramp up and intensify or ease of and modify. Great for inspired beginners or those who want a bit more than Level One but not the intensity of Level 2.
– Get into the vinyasa groove and move to the beat. This faster paced vinyasa includes major strength and cardio work. Includes your favorite advanced flexibility poses. Work up to a forearm stand or other arm balance for fun. Leave a ton of sweat and all your worries behind as you take this challenging yoga dive.
– Skip the boring gym workout and get cardio and strength training while doing your favorite yoga poses with weights. Sweat tons to the house genre music beat. It’s like a three mile run, weight workout and yoga class in one. You’ll see the body/mind benefits build week after week and feel the endorphin high in each practice.
Carve & Calm
– Take everything you like about Carve; high energy cardio, rhythmic weight resistance training. vinyasa yoga and then add a progressive warm up and end with a long period of cool down followed by extended Savasana rest…ah, Perfect!
– Sit or lie down, relax and get the benefits of deep stretches with assistance from bolsters, blocks, and straps. Perfect to end a busy weekend and start a week fresh. Bill plays captivating live guitar music.
Warm Gentle yoga
– The name says it all. Come enjoy the warmth but not too hot, enjoy the yoga but not too hard and enjoy the instruction but not to challenging. It’s yoga that’s ‘just right’ This class is great for those who just want to relax and stretch.
Black Light Yoga
– It’s a rave, it’s dance, it’s yoga, it’s entertainment with black lights that glow in the dark. Wear light clothing and glow accessories provided. Tune into the encompassing music, lose yourself in the colors, movement and scene. Flow! Perfect alignment not necessary!
– NIA is a rhythmic dance movement practice that promotes mindful awareness of the body, holistic fitness, and a well-being lifestyle. Somewhat similar in idea to yoga the flow releases stress and opens pathways to pleasure and relaxation. By blending the precision of Martial Arts, the mindfulness of Healing Arts, and the expression of Dance Arts, we create unlimited movement potential. It’s a very unique experience!
– Our newest most dynamic offering!
Buti is a fusion of yoga, plyometrics and tribal dance. In Indian Marathi, “Buti” literally means to cure something that is hidden
Buti Yoga is a high intensity yoga-based workout designed specifically for women. It’s done to kick-ass jams and sends your chakras spinning wildly while feeling this ultimate divine feminine high.