– Enjoy every move in a slower vinyasa class where you systematically stretch your whole body system. Includes strength poses for major muscle groups. Eclectic, relaxing music. Great for beginners or any level student who has been sitting, driving, distance running (or any intense cardio) or feeling tension. An all over release. Float home.
– A more continuous flow with offerings of variations of the pose to either ramp up and intensify or ease of and modify. Great for inspired beginners or those who want a bit more than Level One but not the intensity of Level 2.
– Get into the vinyasa groove and move to the beat. This faster paced vinyasa includes major strength and cardio work. Includes your favorite advanced flexibility poses. Work up to a forearm stand or other arm balance for fun. Leave a ton of sweat and all your worries behind as you take this challenging yoga dive.
– Skip the boring gym workout and get cardio and strength training while doing your favorite yoga poses with weights. Sweat tons to the house genre music beat. It’s like a three mile run, weight workout and yoga class in one. You’ll see the body/mind benefits build week after week and feel the endorphin high in each practice.
– Sit or lie down, relax and get the benefits of deep stretches with assistance from bolsters, blocks, and straps. Perfect to end a busy weekend and start a week fresh. Bill plays captivating live guitar music.
Black Light Yoga
– It’s a rave, it’s dance, it’s yoga, it’s entertainment with black lights that glow in the dark. Wear light clothing and glow accessories provided. Tune into the encompassing music, lose yourself in the colors, movement and scene. Flow! Perfect alignment not necessary!
– After a few gentle warm up poses, you will practice “psychic sleep” to allow your body to completely relax while your mind hovers in theta wave state of enlightening meditation. Enjoy a sound bath of harmonic singing bowls. Lie down on the floor with bolsters, bring a blanket and pillow if you like for the ultimate refreshing, rejuvenating session.