– Enjoy every move in a slower vinyasa class where you systematically stretch your whole body system. Includes strength poses for major muscle groups. Eclectic, relaxing music. Great for beginners or any level student who has been sitting, driving, distance running (or any intense cardio) or feeling tension. An all over release. Float home.
– A more continuous flow with offerings of variations of the pose to either ramp up and intensify or ease of and modify. Great for inspired beginners or those who want a bit more than Level One but not the intensity of Level 2.
– Get into the vinyasa groove and move to the beat. This faster paced vinyasa includes major strength and cardio work. Includes your favorite advanced flexibility poses. Work up to a forearm stand or other arm balance for fun. Leave a ton of sweat and all your worries behind as you take this challenging yoga dive.
– Skip the boring gym workout and get cardio and strength training while doing your favorite yoga poses with weights. Sweat tons to the house genre music beat. It’s like a three mile run, weight workout and yoga class in one. You’ll see the body/mind benefits build week after week and feel the endorphin high in each practice.
Carve & Calm
– Take everything you like about Carve; high energy cardio, rhythmic weight resistance training. vinyasa yoga and then add a progressive warm up and end with a long period of cool down followed by extended Savasana rest…ah, Perfect!
– Sit or lie down, relax and get the benefits of deep stretches with assistance from bolsters, blocks, and straps. Perfect to end a busy weekend and start a week fresh.
Black Light Yoga
– It’s a rave, it’s dance, it’s yoga, it’s entertainment with black lights that glow in the dark. Wear light clothing and glow accessories provided. Tune into the encompassing music, lose yourself in the colors, movement and scene. Flow! Perfect alignment not necessary!
– Hot Pilates is core and yoga style postures all rolled into one for a challenging workout! It fires up your core while focusing on the principles of Pilates: Centering, Concentration, Control, Precision, Breath and Flow.
– HIIT, or high-intensity interval training, is a training technique in which you give all-out, one hundred percent effort through quick, intense bursts of exercise, followed by short, sometimes active, recovery periods. This type of training gets and keeps your heart rate up and burns more fat in less time.
– A low-impact workout at a ballet-style barre that focuses on proper alignment. The classes blend cardio, strength training, flexibility, balance and core conditioning in a total body workout that targets the hips, glutes, abs, and arms. Some classes also use small balls, resistance bands, and hand weights to do floor work. Engaging in regular barre workouts can help you build strength, increase your flexibility, improve your posture, and more.
New classes added regularly! Check out our additional Hot Classes in two studios, Video Library Online & Live Stream!